- Well-Pet Visits: We love seeing happy, healthy pets! Regular checkups are very important for your pet's health. We suggest having annual examinations, vaccinations, heartworm tests, and fecal tests. When your pet reaches the age of seven, it is advisable to have a baseline senior screening and six-month checkups. Our team members always want the very best for you and your pet!
- Dental Care: Believe it or not, your pet needs dental care in much the same way that you do. It is advisable to have your pet's teeth cleaned annually. We can clean your pet's teeth safely and effectively. We also carry dental products specifically designed for dogs and cats.
- Surgeries: We are a full-service hospital and offer surgical services for your pet. Spaying or neutering your pet can help avoid diseases such as pyometra and some cancers. Our veterinarians also perform orthopedic surgeries, wound repair, large animal surgeries, and many other services.
- Emergency & Urgent Care: Emergencies are accepted anytime. We have veterinarians and personnel who are trained to handle almost any urgent care your pet may need. An emergency team usually consists of at least one veterinarian and technician working together to save a pet's life. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. You may want to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular situation.
- Laboratory Services: We take pride in being able to offer in-house laboratory services. We can have results from bloodwork, heartworm tests, urinalysis, etc. in just minutes. You won't have to wait days for an outside laboratory to send results. We also have a state-of-the-art ultrasound that can help us diagnose internal problems immediately. If the situation warrants, then we can include an outside lab in the process, also. Our goal is to do what's best for your pet.
Types of Pets Seen
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Hohenwald Animal Hospital and Linden Animal Clinic operate an open hospital. This means that our team welcomes owners to tour the facility and visit their pet when hospitalized.